TOP 10 VINTAGE CARAVANS
Do you love vintage caravans? Check out photos of retro caravans lovingly restored by Caravan World readers featured in Readers' Rigs.
At Caravan World we bring you reviews of the newest caravan models from the biggest brands in the industry, but we also recognise that old doesn't necessary mean bad, especially when it comes to retro caravans. In our monthly Readers' Rigs feature Caravan World contributors Susan and Keith Hall meet the proud owners of vintage caravans and discover how they've restored their retro rigs to former glory. Understandably a classic caravan can quickly become an owner's pride and joy, especially when combined with a passion for vintage interiors. Looking at the 1950s and 1960s caravans below isa real blast from the past, as time and effort has beeen dedicated to match original accessories and finishes.
Tell us which vintage caravan is your favourite in the comments and share your retro Readers' Rigs by tweeting us a photo @caravanworld...
1. Vintage 1950s Rowvan caravan owned by Ray and Barbara Jones
See more photos of the 1950s Rowvan in Readers' Rigs.
2. Vintage 1956 Supalite caravan owned by Glenn Redman
3. Vintage 1959 Sportline caravan owned by Steve Williams
4. Vintage Jurgens caravan owned by Jeff and Ana Thomas
5. Vintage 1979 Viscount Supreme caravan owned by Brendan and Stacey O’Dempsey
6. Vintage 1959 Sunliner caravan owned by Ian Taylor
See more photos of the 1959 Sunliner caravan in Readers' Rigs.
7. Vintage 1950s Deejay caravan owned by Dennis and Sue Watts
See more photos of the DeeJay caravan in Readers' Rigs.
8. Vintage 1968 Roadmaster Luxury Liner owned by Mark and Tracey Jones
9. Vintage 1956 caravan owned by Diane Harrison
10. Vintage 1965 Globetrotter caravan owned by Graham Bailey and Jenette Black
Readers' Rigs appear in Caravan World magazine. Why not subscribe today for more?
Find: more vintage readers' rigs on Caravan World.